Auto Generate Product Barcode (EAN13)
Work With Both Community And Enterprise Version.
EAN13 barcode can be created by using a random number or using current date, you can add some prefix to the barcode, you have an option to auto-generate barcode on product creation, the barcode can be created in different sizes and colors. All setting saved per company, so different barcode can be created for the different company.
You can create barcode in bulk for already created products, you have the option to select multiple products and create barcode or select multiple product categories and create the barcode for all product of the selected product category.
- Easy To Use
- Auto generate EAN13 barcode using random number.
- Auto generate EAN13 barcode using current date.
- Auto generate EAN13 barcode in using some prefix.
- Auto generate EAN13 barcode in different size.
- Auto generate EAN13 barcode in different colors.
- Manage EAN13 barcode font size, Space before and after, text below barcode, distance between them
- Auto generate EAN13 bulk barcode by selecting multiple products.
- Auto generate EAN13 bulk barcode by selecting multiple products categories.
- Company wise barcode generation setting.
- Product can be search by ean13 barcode.
Go to Settings --> Companies --> Companies --> Select Any Company --> Configuration Page --> EAN13 Barcode Section.
First you have to install following packages in your system
sudo pip install pyBarcode
If you use version is python3 or above use below command
sudo pip3 install python-barcode
For any supports or questions, please contact me via:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.