[Attendance] Employee geolocationby ToDOO (www.todooweb.com) https://todooweb.com/
Employee Directory (hr)
|Lines of code||532|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
The User Location module allows the admin to track the time and location when an employee checks in and out.
For this module the admin can make the following options:
- The employee can see basic data of an attendance.
- Admin can get the access to view the login details of employee.
- The login details will consist- location (Name of the city, State and Country), Date and time.
- You can see the history of an employee according to data from an attendance.
- Identify and group the device and browser types.
- Identify and group the morning and afternoon sessions.
- See on Google map the locations registered with an assistance.
Once the employee check in or out:
Basic information of an attendance for the employee view
Administration view from the "Employee Log" menu
Other details of interest appear in the detail view such as: device, operating system, browser, city, IP address, etc.
To see the location of an employee on the map I can do it from the tree view or from the detail view by clicking on "View map"
Location on Google map at the time of check in or out of an employee
- Integration with API REST for working with Machine Learning
Help and Support
Feel free to contact us, if you need any help with your Odoo integration or addiontal features.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.