Hide/Invisible Any Menu, Sub-Menu, Field, Report From Any User Or Any Group And Its User
Work With Both Community And Enterprise Version.
If you want to hide unwanted menu, sub-menu,fields,report action for any users or groups and its users then you can this app.
- Easy To Configure
- Hide Any Menu, Sub-Menu And Report From User Configuration On User Form View
- Hide Any Menu, Sub-Menu And Report From User Configuration On Menu Form View
- Hide Report From Menu, User Configuration On Report Form View
- Hide, Set Readonly Any Field From Any Group And Its Users Configuration On Models Form View.
- For Security Reason We Do Not Apply Above Configuration On Super User(Administrator).
Hide Report Quotation / Order From Sale Quotation
Hide Report Delivery Slip From Delivery Order.
Hide Source Document Field From Transfer(Delivery Order)
Hide Report Functionality Just Remove Report Name From Action If Report Is Print From Some Button Then Report Will Print.
After Hide Menu Functionality Configuration Some Times Odoo Server Need To Restart and Refresh browser To Take an Effects.
For any supports or questions, please contact me via:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.