Organize your project and tasks with the Scrum methodology
Organize your tasks with the Scrum and Sprint methodology.
- Create Sprints to manage your task deadlines
- Manage multiple sprint durations with the possibility of creating different Scrum Teams
About NibooNiboo is a technology company, specialized in developing business solutions to your needs. Niboo combines expertise in both IT and management consulting. As an active partner in the Odoo Community, Niboo also contributes to the evolution of open-source business solutions.
How to create a new Sprint?
- Go to Project > Search > Sprints
- To create a sprint, you need to specify the Start Date and End Date as well as a Scrum Team (see next point)
Note: The View Tasks button displays a list of the tasks in the sprint.
How to use Scrum Teams
To create a new Scrum Team, go to Project > Configuration > Scrum Teams or create one directly from the Sprint.
Scrum Teams can be used to have different sprint durations. For instance, the team #1 might have sprints that last 1 week while team #2 has sprints that last 3 days.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.