Project timesheet time controlby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/project , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/project
• Project (project)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Invoicing (account)
Project Task Stage Closed (20 lines of code)
|Lines of code||146|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Project Timesheet Time Control
- This module adds a button at account analytic line level to compute the spent time, in minutes, from start date to the current moment.
- It improves the domain applied to task field for accommodating to a project flow.
- It adds a datetime field that replaces date field in tree view, and write date field with datetime field value.
- Finally, it allows to open and close tasks from account analytic lines. The selected closed stage is the first one that is found with the mark "Closed" checked.
You can access via timesheets:
- Go to Timesheets > My Timesheet > Detailed Activities.
- Create a new record.
- You will see now that the "Date" field contains also time information.
- If you don't select any "project", you will be able to select any "task", opened or not.
- Selecting a "task", the corresponding "project" is filled.
- Selecting a "project", tasks are filtered for only allow to select opened tasks for that project. Remember that an opened task is a task whose stage doesn't have "Closed" mark checked.
- At the end of the line, you will see an icon of a cross inside a circle.
- When you press this button, the difference between "Date" field and the current time, writing this in the field "Duration".
- You can modify the "Date" field for altering the computation of the duration.
Or via tasks:
- Go to Project > Search > Tasks.
- Click on one existing task or create a new one.
- On the "Timesheets" page, you will be able to handle records the same way as you do in the above explanation (except the task selection part, which in this case doesn't appear as it's the current one).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.