Blanket Ordersby Acsone SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Invoicing (account)
• Discuss (mail)
|Community Apps Dependencies
|10.0 11.0 16.0 13.0 14.0 15.0 12.0
A blanket order is a pre-agreement to sell a certain number of quantities of products at a specific price. From a confirmed blanket order, the users can create new sale orders at such price, until the blanket order expires, either due to reaching the validity date or exhausting all the quantities of products.
A new menu in the Sale area is created, allowing users to create new blanket orders.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- André Pereira <firstname.lastname@example.org> (https://www.acsone.eu/)
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Acsone SA/NV
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.