Advanced Auto Reordering Rules Control. Create and Manage Reordering Rules using Templates, Automatic Reordering Rule Order Point Generatorby Ivan Sokolov https://cetmix.com , Cetmix https://cetmix.com
Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||370|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 15.0 v 16.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Advanced Reordering Rules Control
- Use Reordering Rule Templates to manage Product Reordering Rules
- Manage multiple Reordering Rules at once easily using flexible rules
- Create reordering rules automatically when Reordering Rule Template is created
- Modify reordering rules automatically when Reordering Rule Template is modified
- Create reordering rules automatically when new product is created
- Modify reordering rules automatically when existing product is updated
- Define Reordering Rule Templates based on Product Category
- Define Reordering Rule Templates based on Product Attribute Values Click to get PRO version
- Hint: to manage Templates in Multi-Company/Multi-Warehouse configuration enable "Manage Multiple Stock Locations" and "Manage Multiple Warehouses" in User settings
- Tested on Odoo Community v11.0
- Russian language translations
- English, German and Russian language support
Click here for more addons!
How it works
Templates are searched and applied in the following order:
- Local Attributed*. These type of templates have BOTH Product Category AND Product Attribute Values defined.
Example: When product "Laptop (Color:White,Memory:8Gb)" with category "All/Saleable/Laptops" is created Odoo will search for template with BOTH Category="All/Saleable/Laptops" AND Attribute Values=[Color:White AND Memory 8Gb] and apply it.
- Local. Local templates have ONLY Product Category defined.
Example: In case no Local Attributed* template for our Laptop was found Odoo will search for template with Category="All/Saleable/Laptops" AND NO Attribute Values defined and apply it.
- Global Attributed*. These type of templates have ONLY Product Attribute Values defined.
Example: In case no Local template for our Laptop was found Odoo will search for template with NO Category defined AND Attribute Values=[Color:White AND Memory 8Gb] and apply it.
- Global. This template has NO Product Category AND NO Product Attribute Values defined. Use this template as a fallback in case no other template can be applied.
* Attributed templates are available in PRO version
Create new Rule Template
1. Select Product Category and/or Product Attribute Values* (* Attribute Values are available in PRO version).
2. Configure rule settings (min/max qty, warehouse, company etc.).
3. Do not forget: Category and Product Attribute Values can be specified ONLY when Template is created!
4. Click "Save".
Rules are created automatically
Note: "Apply rules" is used only if you modified some Rules manually and want to reset them later
Rules are re-assigned when Template is deleted
1. Rules are automatically re-assigned to the other matching Template when Template is deleted.
2. You can manually assign Reordering Rule to any Template.
3. Or you can uncheck "Control via Template" and disable Rule modification using Template.
Create new Product
1. Select Product Category and/or Product Attribute Values* (* Attribute Values work in PRO version).
2. Check "Don't create reordering rules from templates" if you do not want to create Reordering Rules automatically.
3. Click "Save".
Rules are changed when Product is updated
New Templates is applied and Reordering Rules are updated automatically when Product Category and/or Product Attribute Values* are changed (* Attribute Values are available in PRO version)
Please log in to comment on this module