Payroll-Payslip Reportingby Cybrosys Techno Solutions https://www.cybrosys.com
Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
|Lines of code||94|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Get an overview of the pay slips as pivot
Author : Cybrosys Techno Solutions , www.cybrosys.com
- ☑ Retrieve pivot view of pay slips.
- ☑ Able to get Reports
- Employee wise,
- Employee's department wise,
- Employee's job title wise,
- Pay slip's date wise,
- Pay slip's status wise,
- Company wise.
- ☑ Spot Export to XLS Report.
Payroll Monthly Statement in Pivot View
This report helps in payroll analysis. This helps you to check your pay slips and sorting it out from different group criteria (Employee, Job title, Department, Company, Pay slip etc.).
Payroll report as Pivot
HR managers need a complete payroll statement and also payroll monthly statement. From this pivot view we can easily generate the custom payroll report views in excel format. Also we can download it from there. From Odoo payroll report we can get only individual employee pay slip reports. To make the use of HR payroll management system easier we can use this pivot view to get the payroll/pay slip statement.
Group by the pivot view
In this View we can easily generate custom reports by using the + button, That is we can make the filters by groups, also we can get the counts too, from the "Measures" Button
In Pivot view we can easily generate custom Graphs like Pie Chart,Bar Chart, Line Chart. With date and net salary or date and pay slip's counts.
Need Any Help?
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Very Nice Module
This Pivot view report very helpful one.
Not showing all department issue
On the Report its only showing one department for me, and its also a sub department.