Ksolves Leaderboard module provides quick visual reference of your customer related entities like Sales Order, Purchase Orders, Contacts, Bank Accounts, Employee details etc . The module simply turns your data into insights, giving the option to compare different entities data and hence instinctive understanding of your customers and business operations!
With Odoo default modules, it is not possible to refactor your module data and display it graphically on a Dashboard.
Ksolves Leaderboard module offers a clear visual representation of your valuable module data in form of robust cards on a Leaderboard. It lets you compare the data based on different filters and layout options
You can configure your Leaderboards from the menu My Leaderboard > Configuration > Leaderboards menu as shown below:
- On clicking the Leaderboard menu, you will be able to see the below screen:
- Here you can create Leaderboard or modify the existing Leaderboard as per your need
- While creating/modifying Leaderboard :
- You can activate and deactivate a customized Leaderboard by checking and unchecking the box respectively
- Group Access option allows you to set groups permission that who can access the selected Leaderboard.
- Click on the Add Item Button on the top right corner of your Leaderboard screen.
- Once you click on the Add Item Button you will notice the following item form page view.
- Fields which are highlighted in purple are mandatory to fill, model field is the important one in order to save the Leaderboard item.
- While filling the fields you will notice the preview on the right side of the screen and it will keep reflecting the changes based on the data that you have filled.
- After filling the data section of item, you can choose various Header and Body layout with various themes and gradients.
- After filling all required fields, you can save the item and go back to previous Leaderboard to see your created items.
- On clicking Edit Layout button, you can enable Edit mode of Leaderboard.
- In Edit mode, you can perform the following actions :
- You can drag and drop the Leaderboard items as per your need.
- You can modify the size of Leaderboard item as per your choice.
- You can Edit the leaderboard name as well.
- After performing all changes, you can either Save or Discard changes.
- Leaderboard Manager has the following rights :
- Can create/modify Leaderboards.
- Can create/modify Leaderboards items.
- Can Modify Leaderboard View.
- In order to allow the user to view full Leaderboard Features, Go to Setting > Users & Companies > Users > Open User Form view
- Under Application Access there would be a Selection field Leaderboard Rights.
- Select Show Full Leaderboard Features to allow user.
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.