Project Workflowby Modoolar https://www.modoolar.com/
This module provides functionality to create fully configurable workflow around Project Task
To manage project workflows got to: Project -> Configuration -> Workflow -> Workflow
Workflows are composed of workflow states
Workflow states are wrappers around Tasks stage.
Incoming and outgoing transitions defines routes that task may have during lifecycle. Is global field can be used when Task should be able to transit to or from that state from any other state.
Workflows can be manipulated from diagram view.
States of type ToDo are blue, In progress are yellow, and Done are green
With extensive experience in implementing Odoo based applications, we can offer you a custom-tailored solution that perfectly meets your needs, and spanning through CRM, Sales management, Accounting, HR management, Project management, Document management, eCommerce, Webshop, and many more. With our hands-on expertise, we can help you get exclusive tailor-made apps for your unique business needs. Our knowledge extends beyond our tech-stack expertise - we follow startup trends, so that we can provide guidance to our clients regarding the business process, legal issues and marketing strategies.
This module provides functionality to create fully configurable workflow around project.task
- To manage project workflows got to: Project -> Configuration -> Workflow -> Workflow
- To run workflow export wizard go to: Project -> Configuration -> Workflow -> Export
- To run workflow import wizard go to: Project -> Configuration -> Workflow -> Import
- To assign workflow to a project one must navigate to a project form view and there hit action button Change Workflow.
This module is maintained by Modoolar.
As Odoo Gold partner, our company is specialized in Odoo ERP customization and business solutions development. Beside that, we build cool apps on top of Odoo platform.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://modoolar.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
on_node_updated(node) undefined function