User Activity Log
With this module user can easily track their work history they have performed. Have a look at its features:
- Admin has the rights to track user activity for every individual user. While every individual canât track other userâs activity.
- The activity can be creating and editing any record.
- What changes were made and who made them can be easily known with this module. Again, the users other than admin canât deleted records stored in user activity log.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites are required before the installation.
Below displayed is the menu page of this module. Click on the âActionâ button and select âRecent Logsâ from the dropdown menu to view the recent activities performed by user.
After selecting the recent log action, you will be displayed with number of records and you can easily choose from the list for which record you want to get a detailed information. By clicking on the arrow button of any particular record you will be redirected to that record and you can gain a detailed idea of what changes were made on that record.
After getting redirected to any particular record page admin can easily track down what modifications were made by user. As shown in the image admin can view the name of user, record name, last seen of the user visiting this record, and user activity.
Along with tracking the user activities we have managed to add a security feature that will restrict users to track activities or deleted any records of other users. While admin has the rights to access and watch every userâs activity.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.