POS Order Synchronization (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1744|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0|
Odoo 12 POS Order Synchronization
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- We can define type of users like Sales Person & Cashier.
- Sales Person only can make draft order from POS.
- Sales Persons only can see their own orders.
- Cashier can see all the draft orders of sales persons which are selected under that cashier. Cashier can edit or pay those orders.
- View order history.
- Reprint receipt from order list.
- Edit draft order.
- Reorder previous order from order list.
- Restrict sales person to give discount and change price.
- Sales person can not give discount beyond the assigned limit. if he want to go beyond limit then manager authentication is required.
- There are two different methods for authentication like by securiry PIN number or by scan Barcode of Manager.The method should be used based on configuaration of user.
How to use
- As per below image you can define type for users based on role. Here both users are sales person.
- Here is configuration of cashier and we can configure sales persons which will belong to this cashier.
- Here is pos configuration for enable order sync and select managers which will use for authentication in POS while giving discount beyond the assigned limit.
- Here this pos user is sales person that's why he can only create draft orders.
- As soon as Sales person make draft order then immediately cashier will get notification and order in cashier POS and cashier can do reprint, edit, payment or reorder from POS.
- Here is another user will make order in draft and cashier get instant update of that order on POS.
- When sales person give discount more the limit then this popup window comes and prompt for authentication of manager.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.