Audit Logby ABF OSIELL https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
|Lines of code||957|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 15.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
This module allows the administrator to log user operations performed on data models such as create, read, write and delete.
Table of contents
Go to Settings / Technical / Audit / Rules to subscribe rules. A rule defines which operations to log for a given data model.
A scheduled action exists to delete logs older than 6 months (180 days) automatically but is not enabled by default. To activate it and/or change the delay, go to the Configuration / Technical / Automation / Scheduled Actions menu and edit the Auto-vacuum audit logs entry:
In case you’re having trouble with the amount of records to delete per run, you can pass the amount of records to delete for one model per run as the second parameter, the default is to delete all records in one go.
Check logs in the Settings / Technical / Audit / Logs menu. You can group them by user sessions, date, data model or HTTP requests:
Get the details:
- Log only operations triggered by some users. Currently it logs all users.
- Logging read operations does not work on all data models. Need investigation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Icon: built with different icons from the Oxygen theme (LGPL)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.