Complaint Supplierby CTWW https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngo-manh-70a68b183/
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||449|
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||449|
Complaint to Supplier
- Are you having trouble recording, managing, and keeping track of complaints and its results?
- This module will probably be useful to you in this case!
- This module is quite suitable for distribution companies, as they often have to connect customer complaints to supplier.
Well, after you installed the module, an additional menu will appear in the Purchase> Purchase> Complaint Supplier
In general, this document will consist of 4 sections:
1. Personal Information: includes information about the complainant, the recipient
2. Complaint Information: basic information of the case (complaints about what problems, products, suppliers, contract numbers, batch numbers...)
3. Complaint Content: details of the complaint (arising place, quantity of complaints, value of the complaints...)
4. Result: as a result of resolving the case from the supplier, the recipient will update this information into the document
Now, let's review the basic process of this module
- First, the requester will create a new record, assign the recipient, and fill in the information in 'Complaint Information' section and 'Complaint Content' section, then click button 'Send Request'
- Note: The requester will not be able to enter information in the 'Result' section
- Once the requester clicks button 'Send Request', the recipient will receive a notification, which can directly click on the document number to open the document.
- Recipient will click button 'Progress' to switch the document status to InProgress (in fact, this is the time to work with supplier on this complaint)
- When have results of feedback from the supplier, the recipient updates that information in the 'Result' section.
TIP: When state of document is not 'in-progress', the 'Result' section cannot be updated - and only the recipient (assigned on the document) can update.
- Well, when input completed, recipient can click button "Done" to end this complaint. Immediately, a notice will be sent to the requester.
Note that you cannot leave the "result" field blank when you press button 'Done'
- On the other hand, if the complaint is not resolved by the provider (or there is also an input error from the requester), the recipient can use the button 'Cancel'
Just like when Done, requester will also receive a notification when canceling the document
Note: It is mandatory to fill in field "Note" if you cancel the document
- In addition, this module also lists number of the complaint for each supplier (counting base on the supplier field in 'Complaint Information' section).
- And the number of complaints resolved compared to the total number of complaints - will be displayed when you create a Purchase Order
- Hope this module is useful to you
My Products & Services
- Business Analysis & Solution
- Data Migration
- Development & Outsourcing
You also can like
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.