Average Age of Inventoryby CTWW https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngo-manh-70a68b183/
|Lines of code||65|
|Lines of code||65|
Average Age of Inventory
This module will help you to control average inventory time!
Average Age of Inventory (AAI) is an important tool in industries with fast sales and product cycles, such as technology.
A high number of AAI can indicate a company is not properly managing its inventory or that inventory is difficult to sell.
Average Days in Inventory (AAI) helps managers to set prices, for example companies discount existing inventory so that product can be turned around and cash flow increased.
When AAI increased, risk obsolete products also increased.
Now let's take a look at how to use
After installed, there will be a menu in the module Inventory > Reports. You can easily open it.
The calculation formula used here is:
AAI = (C x P) / G
- C: Average value of all inventories in analysis period of the company
- P: Time analysis period, Here we have 4 default terms: 1 month, 1 quarter, half year and 1 year
- G: Cost of goods sold in analysis period
Note: The analysis period time will always be calculated from the current date.
- Hope this module is useful to you
My Products & Services
- Business Analysis & Solution
- Data Migration
- Development & Outsourcing
You also can like
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.