Odoo WooCommerce Connectorby Ksolves India Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo WooCommerce Connector
WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce plugin on Wordpress which provides a customizable platform for building your online business. If the backend operations are getting managed by Odoo and the user have a WooCommerce store, then going to Woocommerce backend back and forth is not a feasible solution.
Ksolves Odoo-WooCommerce connector lets you integrate and manage your WooCommerce store in Odoo and thus resolves the need to go in Woocommerce backend to handle things which can be managed from Odoo.
Synchronization of valuable data in both the platforms i.e. Odoo and Woocommerce becomes vital if a user has Odoo for the backend and a Woocommerce store.
This connector app eases various operations like Importing Orders and Customer Data, Managing Inventory, and Orders, Importing & Exporting Products, Product Categories, Product tags & Coupons and much more. It offers the automation of various important tasks like Order Import, Order Status, Product syncing etc. It also offers WEBHOOK avails the option to sync Real-Time data such as import your Order, Product, Customer etc.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
- - Create and Update Coupon, Customer, Product and Orders from WooCommerce to Odoo in Real Time
- Bidirectional Syncing
Connect Multiple Stores
- - Integrate multiple WooCommerce stores with a single Odoo database
Import Customer Data
- - 2-way sync of Customer data
- - Synchronization of Sale Order from WooCommerce to Odoo
- - Sale order cancellation from Odoo end
- - Update sale order status from Odoo to WooCommerce
- - Export default sale order
- - 2-way sync of Product attributes and its values
- - 2-way sync of Product and its variants with display image and gallery images
- - 2-way sync of Product Categories, Tags and Coupons
- - Publish or Unpublish Products to WooCommerce Store from Odoo
- Publish or Unpublish Each Product to WooCommerce Store from Odoo in Real Time.
- Stock update for products on WooCommerce from odoo
- - Auto product stock update
- - Auto sales order status update
- - Auto product import from WooComerce to Odoo
- - Auto sales order import from WooCommerce to Odoo
- Search functionality of WooCommerce data in Odoo
Ability to select which way to sync i.e.
- - From WooCommerce to Odoo or vice versa
- - A single click import/export of all the data both ways
- Before using the module you need to generate the API from the WooCommerce Backend. In order to do the same, Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Click on Advanced
- Once you click on “Advanced” tab, you need to create the API key which will be interacting with Odoo. In order to do the same, Go to, Advanced > Rest API > Click on Add keys
- After clicking on “Add Keys” button, a page will be open, where you need to give the username and provide the permissions > Generate API key.
- In order to maintain the keys for future use, you need to save them as shown below:
After installing the module you will be able to view that there is Woocommerce Menu created
where in WooCommerce menu you can create the instance. WooCommerce > Configuration > Instances
- Click on the Create button to create a new instance
- Enter the name of your instance, WooCommerce Store URL, Consumer Key & Consumer Secret. If your WooCommerce store carries an SSL certificate, check ‘Verify SSL’, after putting all the information you can click on “Save” button.
- Once you are done with creating the instance, you can test your connection by clicking on Connect Instance button If everything is added properly you will receive a message on the same page “Connection Successful”. In case the connection is not successful you can correct the information entered.
- After your instance get connected, you need to setup basic details for WooCommerce instance.
In Configuration tab you need to fill the below details as stated:
- Warehouse: Select the warehouse from where you wish to manage WooCommerce Inventory.
- Currency: Select the currency used by your WooCommerce Store.
In Product tab you need to fill the below details
- Stock Field Type: Select the stock field of product whose quantity will be updated as WooCommerce Inventory.
In Order tab you need to complete the below details as stated:
- Order State Configuration: Select the sync WooCommerce order status Orders which you wish to import in Odoo
- Sales Team: Select the Sales Team for WooCommerce Orders
- Sales Person: Select the Sales Person for WooCommerce Orders
- WooCommerce Fees: Select the Fees Product for WooCommerce orders
- WooCommerce Shipping Fees: Select the Shipping Fees Product for WooCommerce orders
In Accounting tab you need to complete the below details:
- Payment Method: Select the payment journal that need to be set at the time of register invoice payment if not set in WooCommerce Payment Gateway
- In Automatic Jobs tab you need to fill the details for automatic process for Import Order, Import Product, Update Order Status and Update Product Stock.
- In Webhooks tab you will notice the Topic and its Delivery URL on the basis of WooCommerce Instance to implement Webhook on WooCommerce Side.
- After Configuring all the required fields, click on "Activate Instance" to perform the synchronization operations.
- You can overview the details of multiple created WooCommerce Instances from the dashboard and manage them as per your need.
- You can manually sync your data or you can implement webhooks on WooCommerce side to create or update the records on Odoo in Real Time.
- Click on the configuration of the WooCommerce Instance for which you wish to configure the Webhook.
- Click on the Webhooks tab as shown below, Here you will notice the Delivery URLs according to the Topic for the configuration of WooCommerce WebHook.
- Now, you need to setup the Webhook from the WooCommerce Backend for that, Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > webhook > Click on “Add Webhook” button to create a new WebHook.
- Now you need to enter the Name , Status, Topic, Delivery URL, Secret, API Version and then click on “Save Webhook”
- After saving you will receive a message as “Webhook updated successfully” if the Webhook is successfully updated.
- Note: Enter the Delivery URL as the URL defined under the “Webhooks Tab” according to the Topic of WebHook.
- You can manually sync your data or you can activate cron to do the syncing automatically.
- You can manually sync your data or you can activate cron to do the syncing automatically. Click on the configuration of the WooCommerce Instance , for which you wish to configure the Automatic jobs
- Click on the Automatic Jobs tab > Check the operations for which you wish to set up the Cron Automatic Jobs and click on Save.
- The Last updated field will auto update after the execution of the specific cron automatic job.
- Please make sure that the Instance is Active before moving forward.
- Go to Settings, and then Activate the developer mode
- Now go to Settings > Technical > Scheduled Actions > The Auto Cron jobs are as shown below:
- Activate the Cron Job you want to perform for that you need to select the Auto Cron Job > Click on OFF button
- This will allow user to view the entire logs of the operations with respect to unsuccessful and successful status, so that you can keep a track on the records synced.
FREE 90 DAYS SUPPORT
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.