Odoo Asana Connectorby Techloyce http://www.techloyce.com
|Lines of code||821|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 15.0 v 14.0|
Odoo Asana Connector
Odoo is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompasses the traditional ERP functionality.Asana is a work management platform designed to help teams organize, track, and manage their work. Odoo Asana Connector provide the opportunity for odoo users to sync data between odoo and Asana.This connector helps odoo users to have seamless integration between two platforms.
Asana to Odoo Import Operation
- Sync Asana Users to Odoo.
- Sync Asana Projects to Odoo.
- Sync Asana Tasks to Odoo.
- Login to your Asana Profile.Click on "Profile icon" and then "My Settings"
- Select "Apps" tab and click on "Manage Developer Apps" button
- Create New app.If you already have an app select that app
- Type Your app name.
- Click on OAuth.You will Use these Credentials in odoo to build connection with asana.
- Click on the Asana Setting.
- Enter the Client Id and Client Secret in the respective fields.
- Click on the "Build Connection" Button.
- Select the option you want to sync data and click on "Import Data" Button.
Odoo Asana Connector Product Support
After purchasing this app if you face any issue regarding the functionality/working of our app, we are here to address your queries. We provide 90-days support to our clients.The support period starts from the date of app purchased till 90 days onward.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.