Task Deadline Email Reminder Notificationby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Task Deadline Email Reminder Notification
Deadline Reminder for Tasks to Task Responsible User and Project Manager - Odoo App
This app allow your task responsible person/user to remind about deadline of tasks and also allow project manager to remind about deadline tasks where he/she set as project manager on project form.
- Cron job will run daily to remind user and project manager about for tasks which are near deadline as per configuration on project form.
- You can set deadline reminder days on project form settings.
- Two remindes will be send to user and project manager based on setting on project form.
- Email with list of tasks will send to user and project manager.
- For more details please see below screenshots and video.
Project Menu (Odoo Standard)
Project Menu (Odoo Standard)
Project Form View
- Using 'First Reminder Days' and 'Second Reminder Days' system will send email before the task deadline.
Project Form View (Odoo Standard)
- 'Nicole Ford' here is Project Manager will get reminder for deadline for all the tasks which are near deadline and comes under this project (Office Design).
Task Form View (Odoo Standard)
- 'Toni Rhodes' responsible user for Room 2: Decoration task and this user will get email deadline reminder if this task comes near deadline.
- '12/11/2019' (mm/dd/yyyy format of date here and in below examples) is deadline date for Room 2: Decoration task.
Mail For Project Manager
- Project manger get a '12/09/2019' & '12/11/2019' deadline dates reminders for all the tasks which are deadline on '12/09/2019' & '12/11/2019' as 3 days and 5 days reminder respectivly if today date is '12/06/2019'.
- Our 'First Reminder Days' field is set to 3 days.
- Our 'Second Reminder Days' field is set to 5 days.
- If current today date is '12/06/2019' for example.
- 'First Reminder' mail date is '12/09/2019' base on configation. (12/06/2019 + 3 days = 12/09/2019 (deadline date))
- 'Second Reminder' mail date is '12/11/2019' base on configation. (12/06/2019 + 5 days = 12/11/2019 (deadline date))
Mail For Task 'Responsible' user
'Project: Task Deadline Reminder' Cron
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.