Salesperson Own Customers and Sale Orders / Invoiceby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||177|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 15.0 v 11.0|
Salesperson Own Customers
Sale Orders / Invoice
This app allow your sales person to see own customers on sales order and invoice.
- SalesPerson can view only customers where he/she set as Sales person
- Allow you to set multiple sales person on customer form.
- SalesPerson on Quote/Sales order can view his own customers only.
- SalesPerson on Invoice/Bill can view his own customers only.
- Own customers on sales order and invoice forms for sales person login.
- Allow your Salesperson can see Own Customer.
- Allow your Salesperson can see Own Customer into sale order.
- Allow your Salesperson can see Own Customer into Invoices.
- Manager can assign multiple sales person to one customer
- For Sales Person you can add many sales person for single customer
- Add Multipe or one salesperson into salesperson field on customer form.
- While creating invoice from sales order system will pass sales person to invoice form.
- Salesperson can access own customer only in menus.
- For more details please see below screenshot and video.
Click here to see old video
Configuration on User form as Group
Multiple Salesperson on Customer Form
Limited Customers on Sale Order and Show Sales person on Sales order Form
Limited Customers on Invoice and Show Sales person on Invoice Form
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.