Rewards/Loyalty Points for POS & Websiteby Techspawn Solutions http://www.techspawn.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales (sale_management)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Loyality and Reward Points
Loyality and Reward Points is a specially designed module which provides you reward points with every sale. We can use our points with Sale Order, Invoice, POS and Website as well. This module also provides Barcode and Loyality card for customers.
Module Provides Following Features
- Gives differnt points and validity to customers
- We can add any product to part of loyality program
- Adds special points for customer's birthday
- Feature to set minimum and maximum price limit to give rewards
- Sends an e-mail to customers for any purchase and wishes on birthday
- Adds any website to part of layality program
- Reedem reward points through Sale order
- Reedem reward point through Invoice.
- Reedem reward point through POS
- Reedem reward point through Website
- Sends loyality card through mails to customers
How to Setup
Uses Points From Website
Get Expert's help and assistance related to the new Odoo features and all ERP related solutions at one place.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.