Slack Odoo Connectorby Techloyce http://www.techloyce.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
Use Odoo-Slack to manage your Slack Conversations,Odoo is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality.
Key Features And Functions
- One click API integration.
- Send and receive channel messages.
- Send and receive private messages.
- Invite any user to slack.
- Place the module in ODOO Addons directory.
- Restart ODOO server and activate developer mode
- Go to Apps-> Update Apps List and click on update
- Go to Apps, search for module and install
- To apply avalara tax create salesorder.
- Slackclient == 2.0.0
- After making account on slack copy slack token from https://api.slack.com/custom-integrations/legacy-tokens.
Create Slack Credentials
- To add customer type go to customer and select respective customer and select type of the customer.
- Go to setting-> user and companies -> select company.
- Open company and enter Slack Credentials in Slack Integration tab.
- Enter you slack token and click on Token Verification button.
- Now you can see all the users in All Users list view and all channels in Channels list view.
Odoo Discuss view after syncing Slack token
- Activate the debug mode.
- Goto Settings-> Technical.
- Go to Technical-> Automation.
- Select Scheduled Actions.
- Activate Auto import Slack Conversation.
- *Point to Ponder: Activate Scheduler as Login User
Package is non distributable and can only be used by the organization which is buying the package. The pricing is only for this package and associated version. For any new purchases, cost associated with the new release will be charged.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.