Inventory Movement Report (Onscreen, Excel and PDF)by Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Inventory Movement Onscreen Report
This module helps inventory managers to analyze their inventory status and each inventory related real time updations with affecting inventory valuations.
At the starting and ending of financial year, this reports helps inventory managers to display all kinds of real time inventory data and updations directly on a single screen rather than going at each individual report
This module is compatible with
- Opening Inventory quantity and valuations
- Incoming Inventory quantity and valuations
- Outgoing Inventory quantity and valuations
- Closing Inventory quantity and valuations
- Highlighted negative quantity and valuations
- Easily identify totals of quantity and valuations with different colours
- Filterization like Today, Monthly, Weekly
- Date-Range search functionality
- Filterize by selective products across various products
- Filterize by selective products categories
- Company wise Inventory bifurcation
- Pagination for records limit
- Download PDF Reports
- Download Excel Reports
Configure number of records to display
Menu Sequence: Inventory Configuration Settings
Inventory manager will configure pagination limit like how many records should be displayed on a single page of an inventory report.
Inventory Movement Screen
Menu Sequence: Inventory Reporting Inventory Movement
All Inventory movements will be displayed with detailed information.
Filters & Options
Inventory manager can filter inventory data by daily, monthly, weekly or selective date range.
Inventory manager can filter inventory data grouped by various products.
Product Categories Filter
Inventory manager can filter inventory data grouped by various products categories.
Inventory manager can filter inventory data as per different companies at once.
PDF & Excel Reports
Inventory manager can generate inventory data into pdf file format.
Inventory manager can exports inventory data into excel file format.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.