Merge Helpdesk Support Tickets and Issues Enterpriseby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||303|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Helpdesk Support Tickets Merge
Tickets Merge / Ticket Merge
Only Compatible with Odoo Enterprise Edition
This module allow you to merge tickets of your helpdesk support system in Odoo Enterprise Edition.
- Allow support user to merge multiple tickets into one from list view of tickets.
- Allow them to merge ticket into one existing ticket by considering it as primary ticket.
- Allow them to create new ticket also after merging multiple tickets.
- Show Secondary tickets on primary ticket form.
- After merge all secondary tickets will be archive in system and will not appear in list but in future if you want to see you can still make them active again.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
Helpdesk Support Ticket List View
Wizard on Helpdesk Support Ticket List View
Wizard for Ticket Merge
Primary Ticket and Secondary Ticket Smart Button to View
Second Tickets List on Click of Secondary Ticket Smart Button on Primary Ticket
Create New Ticket on Merge Ticket Wizard
New Ticket Created after Selecting Option to Create New Ticket on Wizard
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.