Gantt Native Web viewby Viktor Vorobjov https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbAoC_s5Et0&list=PLmxcMU6Ko0NkqpGLcC44_GXo3_41pyLNx
|Lines of code||10357|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 13.0|
Main UI Gannt Module. It Only Web Gantt Framework. It is Main cost module. Other parts free
How it work, look project module. Get Project Module and MRP/MAnufacture - it free part Web Gantt Framework.
0.00 Eur Gantt Native view for Projects
0.00 Eur Save/Load project in xml
0.00 Eur Save Gantt in PDF for Project
0.00 Eur Gantt Native view for Leave
Gantt Charts for Odoo 12. Native Odoo interface.
Based on Odoo framework.
Open "Gantt Native view for Project"Gantt Native view for Project
LiveView - Demo
user: demo Password:demog Odoo Gantt Demo
YouTube Video PlayList Odoo Gantt Native
- Youtube: Odoo Gantt Native Play List
- Demo: Odoo 12 Gantt - Go to Live Privew (button near Add to Cart)
- User: demo
- password: demog
- Docs: github.com/straga/gantt_native_doc
- Calc Type - Resources - Resources Task Link.md
- Detail Plan Control in actions.md
- Detail Plan Control.md
- Duration - Work.md
- Update Duration - Work.md
- New Task - Sub task.md
- ver: 2022-02-09:
- Fix: Color for Parent Task.
- ver: 2021-10-25:
- Warning message about Add Task with not select Project.
- ver: 2021-07-06:
- Allow pdf from project from anywhere
- ver: 2021-05-30:
- Fix: Horizontal Slider Save position
- Add: Pissible change Record on Page (default limit 250)
- ver: Before :
- Look RELEASE_NOTES.md
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.