XF Home Landing Page (Dashboard)by XFanis https://xfanis.dev/odoo.html
|Lines of code||1716|
|Versions||12.0 16.0 10.0 14.0 13.0 15.0 11.0|
XF Home Dashboard
You can create custom widgets through administration panel using existing built-in widgets code as example.
Each widget has many setting options to be able to customize it without writing code.
But if there are any complications, do not hesitate to contact me and I will try to help you.
If you have an idea or suggestion for a widget for this dashboard, you can share it with me.
If I like the idea, I will implement this widget and publish it in the Odoo app store for free.
Steps to start using the home dashboard module:
- install the XF Dashboard module
- install available sub-modules with additional widgets for Home Dashboard (they are free for buyers of the main module)
- configure built-in widgets by setting bootstrap grid columns
- disable unwanted widgets
- add bookmarks, add tiles you want to show in home page dashboard (30 business icons are included)
|Small Devices||Medium Devices||Large Devices|
Please open image in new tab to see full size layout example.
Some backend screenshots:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.