Stock Picking Valuedby Anubía Soluciones en la Nube http://www.anubia.es , S.L. http://www.anubia.es
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||1425|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 8.0|
This module allows to work with valued pickings. After its installation, outgoing pickings and incoming pickings will have accounting data and these new accounting fields will behave as if the pickings were sale or purchase orders respectively. Internal pickings will not have accounting data, they will stay like before installing this app. Returned pickings will preserve the accounting data of their source orders. A new report (a copy of the standard Delivery Slip with additional accounting data) will be available on picking forms. The creation of the invoice is still taking place in sale/purchase orders.
The purchase/sale workflow starts with quotations/orders. Accounting data of these are moved to the picking generated when the mentioned orders are confirmed. Then, the invoice is generated from the order (the result will depend on the invoicing policy -invoice what is ordered or invoice what is delivered-). The creation of an independent picking with its own accounting data is possible, since all the on-change triggers are implemented, but these data is not moved to an invoice if there is no previous order.
Stock picking valued report
The inclusion of a new report allows to print alternatively a standard picking or a valued one, depending on which one is needed in each moment. The valued report emulates the standard behavior of the sale order report (for outgoing pickings) or the purchase order report (for incoming pickings).
- Customer/Supplier Reference
- Payment Term
- Fiscal Position
- Returned Picking
- Untaxed Amount
- Tax amount by group
- Unit Price
- Price Reduce
- Price Reduce Tax inc
- Price Reduce Tax excl
- Total Tax
- Dynamic Domain for Taxes
Stock Move Line
- Post-init hook implemented to fill in currency field for incoming/outgoing pickings. Since this module makes currency a mandatory field in incoming/outgoing pickings, to avoid warnings which stop the workflow of the user, the currency column of the pickings previously generated (created before the module installation) is automatically filled in with the respective partner or company currency. However, the accounting data left of these old pickings is not re-computed, so existing pickings before the module installation will have not values in their prices, taxes, etc.
- Scrap moves, extra moves (generated after transferring when the quantity is more than the expected), and return moves have been modified to work as they have to do with the valuated section. Scrap moves value 0.00, extra moves take the right valued attributes from the source moves and return pickings from their source pickings (as their moves).
- Unit of measurement conversions implemented.
To install this module ...
- You must have installed or available to install the module purchase_stock.
- You must have installed or available to install the module sale.
- You must have installed or available to install the module web.
To use this module ...
Outgoing pickings configuration
- To use pricelists and therefore, other currencies (if you have allowed Multi currencies in the Extra Rights of the user), enable the option Pricelists, in the Pricing section, in Sales > Configuration > Settings menu. This option will make available the pricelists in sale orders and in pickings too. Be sure that your user has enabled the Basic Pricelists (or Advanced) option under the Technical Settings section.
- To use discounts per line, enable the option Discounts under the Pricing section, inside the Sales > Configuration > Settings menu. This option will make available the discounts in sale order lines and in stock moves too. As Odoo uses two separated models for purchase orders and sale orders but only one for stock pickings, this setting will allow discounts in outgoing stock moves. Be sure that your user has enabled the Discount on lines option under the Technical Settings section.
Incoming pickings configuration
- To use currencies, enable the option Multi-Currencies under the Currency section, inside the Invoicing > Configuration > Settings menu. Be sure that your user has enabled the Multi Currencies option under the Extra Rights section.
Outgoing picking valued
- Go to Sales > Orders > Quotations/Orders, and create any order.
- Confirm the order, and then, click on the Delivery shortcut button.
- Validate the picking.
- If your workflow starts from pickings, ignore the first two steps and go to Inventory > Operations > Transfers to create a picking instead (select a delivery type in Operation Type).
Incoming picking valued
- Go to Purchase > Purchase > Requests for Quotation/Purchase Orders, and create any order.
- Confirm the order, and then, click on the Receipt shortcut button.
- Transfer the picking
- If your workflow starts from pickings, ignore the first two steps and go to Inventory > Operations > Transfers to create a picking instead (select a receipt type in Operation Type).
Finally, to get a valued picking report, go to the picking tree/form, select the picking/s and click on Print > Delivery Slip Valued at the top of the view.
- Juan Formoso <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by Anubia Soluciones en la Nube, S.L.
It has a 30 days period of free support, in case of bugs or issues (except for data recovery), and as long as there are not other third party modules installed which are modifying the dependencies of this module. Send any question or issue you have to the email address <firstname.lastname@example.org>. For more information and questions, please visit: http://anubia.es/en.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.