|Lines of code||43|
Replenish negative stock
- Button in picking to populate a transfer with all negative qty’s found in destination location
Table of contents
- Configure your operation type:
- Inventory -> Configuration -> Operation Types
- Sell some stuff from your location, resulting in negative stock:
- Create a picking with the previuous Operation type
- Press the <Get negative products> button:
- You products will be added to the picking:
- Other info:
- You can manually add, delete or edit the picking after negative values have been added
- The negative stock products will be added with each click on the <Get negative products> button.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.