Document Preview saves time and storage of users as it allows them to preview the document without downloading it. This app can be used in all Odoo modules to display documents like PDF, image, video file format.
- Supports Multiple Files such as images, PDFs, and Videos
- Preview Files from Anywhere Inside the Odoo Module
With the Odoo Module, no preview is available.
Document Preview offers a range of file formats such as image, PDF, audio, and Video to be displayed as a Preview.
The user had to view the preview in the Attachment (Technical) module.
This app lets the user preview in all Odoo modules.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
- Works with custom binary fields.
Support Multiple File Formats.
- - File formats such as pdf, jpeg, gif, png, mp4.
Frequently Asked Question
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
It works well with the new update
Problem: "I already installed the module on Odoo 13.0 and follow the steps, already click the icon 📄, but nothing happens and an error message show. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'modal' of undefined."
Answer: The Problem above already solved, Thank you very much for the effort and the hard works Ksolves.