Sales Subscriptionby Ksolves India Pvt. Ltd. https://www.ksolves.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Odoo does not allow admin to create the duration of the subscription plan.
Sales Subscription app offers functionality where the admin can customize the duration of the subscription plan.
Odoo does not allow the recurring process of the subscription invoices.
Sales Subscription app offers recurring invoices which are generated automatically when the subscription cycle ends.
Odoo doesn’t send any email alerts or notifications to its users when a subscription is expiring or generating new invoices.
Sales Subscription app reminds customers by sending email alerts for renewing plans, making payments, generating new invoices, etc.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Subscription Plan and Templates
- - Configure next invoice generation period
- - Configure an alert reminder for the upcoming invoice
- - Set Duration of Subscription Plan i.e Limited/Unlimited
Automatic Invoice generation
- -As per the configurable invoice plan, it will be generated automatically
- -Creates new sales of existing subscription plans
Configurable Payment mode for subscription
- -Create a Manual Invoice
- -Automatically generated invoice in Draft state
- -Automatically generated Invoice in Validate state
Email Alerts and Notifications
- - Payment Reminder
- - Subscription Renewal Reminder
- - Payment Successful
- - Subscription Closed Due to Late Payment
- - Subscription Expired
Customer Portal Integration
- - User-friendly Subscription Portal
- Once you install the subscription module, go to the Subscriptions > Configuration > Subscription Plan to create a Subscription plan
Click on the Create button to create a subscription plan
- Invoice: Define the invoice period for the next invoice with respect to Days/Weeks/Months/Years. .
- Invoice Reminder : Set the next invoice reminder days for alerts.
- Duration : Here we can chose the subscription plan duration. if we chose Unlimited, then this plan will never expires.
- Products : Products related to the plan can be viewed here..
- Subscriptions : Subscriptions related to the plan can be viewed here .
In Subscription Plan we have a Chose the Duration of plan 'Limited'.
- Duration :If the plan chosen is Limited, then the plan will expire after a given time interval.
Here, creating an invoice option asks for the mode of the next recurring invoice. There are three options:
Manual Invoice, Draft Invoice and Validate Invoice
- Manual Invoice : Create recurring next invoice manually from Subscription.
- Draft invoice :Automatic next invoice generated in Draft State via Cron.
- Validate Invoice : Automatic next invoice generated in Open State via Cron.
- After creating the Subscription plan , Now we can create Subscription products Go to the Subscription > Subscriptions Products.
Firstly, You will create a Subscriptions Product.
- Is Subscription Product: Here we have a CheckBox named 'Is Subscription Product', if we Enable that Checkbox, then the product is subscription type product.
- Subscription plan: Then after we choose a Subscription plan for the Product, so select the Subscription Plan from Subscription Plan menu.
Create Subscription Manually with Sale Order.
- To create a Subscription manually with 'Sale Order', Create Quotation of Sale Order select at least one subscription type product in the order line in Sale.
- When we click on the 'Confirm' button and confirm the Sale order then, automatically a subscription is created in 'In-progress' state.when we click on Subscription button then we have to reach to their Subscription.
Here is your created Subscriptions.
- Subscriptions State: Subscription is created in 'In-progress' state.
- Sales Button: Sales related to the Subscription can be viewed here .
- Subscription Plan: Subscription plan related to Subscription.
- Next Invoice: Next Recurring Invoice generation date.
- Subscription Buffer Date: Buffer date to pay Next recurring invoice .
- Invoice Reminder: Define reminder days to Get notification before generation of next recurring invoice.
- End Date: Subscription has been Expired.
- When we click on the 'Subscriptions Renew' button then, automatically a 'New Sale' is created. When we confirmed the 'New Sale'. then Subscriptions get Renewed.
- Click on the 'Create Invoice' button to create Invoice for Subscription.
- If You want to close Subscription then click on 'End Subscriptions'.
- Customer can see their Subscription from Portal.
FREE 90 DAYS SUPPORT
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.