French States (Régions)by GRAP http://www.grap.coop , Akretion http://www.grap.coop , Nicolas JEUDY http://www.grap.coop , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.grap.coop
|Lines of code||99|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
French States (Régions)
This module populate the table res_country_state with the french states (Régions françaises), but only the french states of mainland. If you need the overseas states, please install the module l10n_fr_department_oversea.
In the past, the module was using 3166-2:FR codifications without country prefix (more detail on Wikipedia), but unfortunately this codification hasn’t been updated since 2013, so we can’t use it with the new organisation of regions that was introduced on January 1st 2016. So we switched to the INSEE codification, cf Wikipedia (Codes_géographiques_de_la_France) ; by the way, this codification is also used by geonames.org.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL (Twitter), GRAP (Groupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité)
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicolas JEUDY <https://github.com/njeudy>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-france project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.