ALFRESCO - ODOO CONNECTORby Planet-Odoo http://www.planet-odoo.com/
• Project (project)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Employees (hr)
• Maintenance (maintenance)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
ALFRESCO - ODOO CONNECTOR
Features of ALFRESCO - ODOO CONNECTOR
You can update document in Alfresco Repository through ODOO from this modules
- SALE ORDER
- PURCHASE ORDER
- INVOICES & BILLS
- STOCK PRODUCTION LOT
- MAINTENANCE & EQUIPMENTS
- PROJECT TASK
STEPS TO CONNECT ODOO WITH ALFRESCO:
- Go to Alfresco Menu
- The user needs to authenticate with the Alfresco Repository by using their login credentials of Alfresco
- Username of Alfresco
- Password of Alfresco
- Alfresco Share URL
- After clicking on the GET TICKET button the user will get a token which means that user has logged in successfully into alfresco repository.
UPLOADING DOCUMENT INTO ALFRESCO REPOSITORY FROM ODOO
- After the authentication has been done, the user can upload any type of document from the Odoo modules into Alfresco repository.
- Documents : From here the user can upload all the documents into Alfresco repo
- Attachments : This gives you count of documents available from that particular folder.
- Refresh Repository : You can use this button to refresh the document list after uploading or deleting documents.
- Create Folder : This button will create a folder into Alfresco Repository
- Upload : This button will allow you to upload multiple documents into Alfresco Repository.
- Click on Folder button
- Click on Upload button
- Pop up will be open, from this pop you have to attach document and click on Upload File
- Once document is uploaded in Alfresco repository then click on Refresh button
- Then you can see numbers of uploaded documents in Alfresco repository in Smart button
Get In Touch
We provide 60 days support and
service in case of any issue and bug fixing
Feel Free To Contact Us At firstname.lastname@example.org
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.