Purchase Order Import (Multiple Purchase Order Import)by Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||140|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0|
Purchase Order Import (Multiple Purchase Order Import)
Import Purchase Orders App for Odoo.
This module allow you to import purchase orders from excel file.
- This module will allow you to import multiple purchase orders from excel.
- Make sure you have xlwt Python libarary installed.
- Sample Excel is available inside sample folder in module.
- For more details see video and below screenshots.
Following fields can be Import From Excel Column.
- Purchase ID : Purchase ID for Purchase order
- Vendor : Vendor Name
- Vendor Reference : Vendor Reference for Purchase order
- Currency : Currency for Purchase order
- Product Code : Product Code for Purchase order
- Description : Description for Product
- Scheduled Date : Scheduled Date for Purchase order
- Analytic Account : Analytic Account for Purchase order
- Analytic Tags : Analytic Tags for Purchase order
- Quantity : Quantity for Purchase order product
- Unit Price : Unit Price for Purchase order product
- Taxes : Taxes appliesd for Purchase order
Make sure you have xlrd Python module installed. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/xlrd
For more details please see Video in Live Preview section. Excel sample is available inside module.
Menu to Import Purchase Orders
Wizard to Select Excel
Imported Purchase Orders in List View
Imported Purchase Order in Form View
Sample Excel File (Also available inside Module/Sample Folder)
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.