Stock Reservation on Sales Flowby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||465|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Stock Reservation on Sales Flow
Stock Reservation in Odoo
Sales Stock Reservation
Product Reservation - Reserve Product in Odoo
- Allow users to create a reservation from Sales Quotation.
- Sales Stock reservation.
- Product reservation feature on Sales order.
- Allow users to unreserve stock once the customer confirms the order.
- Email notification to Stock users during reservation from Sales Quote.
- Allow users to choose which product(s) from the Sales Quotation line users want to reserve.
- Allow users to choose how much quantity of product from Quotation they want to reserve.
- Stock reservation records and pivot table for reservations.
- Allow you to see the complete history of stock reservation on sales order.
- Reservation Stock Location data created by our App which will allow the system to reserve stock/product under that location.
- Unique sequence number of reservations.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
- Reserved Products
Product Quantity Before Reservation Apply
You can show product quantity before reservation.
Quotation / Sales Form
Create Stock Reservation button : When click Create Stock Reservation button, it will open popup to select product to reserve.
Apply Stock Reservation Checkbox : If Apply Stock Reservation is ticked then you make to reservation for product.
Create Reservation Wizard
Email Notification selection : Email Notification will send email for selected user.
Sale Order Line Tab : In Sale Order Line, Insert Product to be reserve.
Show Reserved Stock
Reserved Stock Button : You can show all reserved stock from sale order.
Created Reservation Record
You can show all created reservation record in list view.
Product Quantity After Reservation
You can show product quantity after reservation.
Email Notification to stock users selected on wizard.
Stock Reservation Tab : Reservation History on Quotations.
Cancel Stock Reservation Button
Cancel Stock Reservation Button : When click to Cancel Stock Reservation Button it will release product which is already reserved.
Product Quantity After Release
Quantities are blank in stock after release reservation.
Delivery Order after Release
On Delivery Time Quantities are available for us.
Reserved Products Menu
Reservation Records Pivot View
Reservation Records Bar Chart
Reservation Records Line Chart
Reservation Records Pie Chart
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.