This Module is used to Block all Journal Entries within the given Date Range for the selected Journal(s).
- Blocks respective Journal Entries of Selected Journal(s) within the given Date Range.
- 'Unlock' option available to revert the lock when required
- 'Reset to Draft' option provided to Edit the Date Range.
- 'Reset to Draft' option is automatically disabled when Current Date precedes or excedes, 'From Date' or 'To Date' respectively.
- Supports Multi Company.
- Organized and Efficient to use.
No configurations required.
How it Works
- To find the period Lock Menu, Go to Invoicing (or Accounting) module --> Under 'Period Lock' menu --> Choose 'Period Lock Form'.
- Click on 'Create' button --> Search & Select the required Journals in this field, Respective user's Company will be auto filled --> Select the Date Range to lock the Journals.
- Once you are done with the previous step, You can go ahead locking the Journal Entry transactions by clicking on 'Lock' button.
- The following warning is displayed when the Journal Entry are tried to be validated for Locked Journal(s).
Using this application, You can lock a period to prevent posting of transactions that may affect the general ledger when you are trying to close the books for the period.
No configurations Required
How To Use
To find the period Lock Menu, Go to Invoicing (or Accounting) --> 'Period Lock' and Click on 'Period Lock Form'.
Click on 'Create'. Tag the journals in the field 'Journal' , Select the company and Enter the duration or Period that you are going to lock the transactions for.
Once you are done with the previous step, You can go ahead locking the transactions by clicking on the button 'Lock'.
When the journal have been locked and when you try to do transactions for the locked journals, The warning shown in the image appears.
Foss Infotech Pvt Ltd <http://www.fossinfotech.com/>
This module is maintained by Foss Infotech Pvt Ltd
For support and more information, please visit http://www.fossinfotech.com.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.