Google Product Categoryby Garazd Creation https://garazd.biz/shop
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||274|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 14.0 v 15.0|
Google Product Category
Assigning Google product categories to your Odoo products
The app allows importing predefined Google product categories to your Odoo database. After that you will have a full Google's product taxonomy with the category IDs and the full path of the product category. You can use them to define the google_product_category field in your data feed (the additional module Facebook Catalog Product Feed is required).
Setting of the Google product categories allow to improve your Google and Facebook Ads, and bidding on Shopping campaigns.
Follow these steps to import Google categories:
- Go to the Website - Configuration - Import Google Categories menu.
- Click on Import.
After importing go to the Website - Configuration - Google Categories menu to view them.
A Google product category can be specified on the eCommerce tab on the product form.
- Fix error on loading taxonomy with " - " in names.
- Init version.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.