Project Task Statusby Vacker360 https://www.vacker360.com
Add State field to Project Stages (56 lines of code)
|Lines of code||124|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
By default, all the task in tree view and kanban view shows red deadline status if current date exceeds deadline date. This module adds feature to show task status according to it's completion date and state.
- Adds deadline_date,state and completion date in task tree view.
- Shows task status green if the task is completed before deadline in tree view and kanban view.
- Shows task status yellow if the task is completed in same day as deadline or deadline date is same as current date in tree view and kanban view.
- Shows task status red if the task is completed after deadline in tree view and kanban view.
To install this module another external module project_stage_state is required. Download and install project_stage_state module from here.
Then install the module named project_task_status and use the additional features of it.
1. Task tree view.
2. Task kanban view.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.