Two Step Sales Approvalby AVP Technolabs https://avptechnolabs.com/
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
Sales Two Step Approval
Manage approvals in two steps
Configuration:1st level & 2nd level users.
Request for 1st Level Approval (Ex. By the Sales Person).
Request for 2nd Level Approval (Ex. By the Sale Officer).
Order Confirmed (Ex. By the Sale Manager).
Notification: Get notification of 1st level and 2nd level user.
Menus: First Approval & Second Approval.
Rejection: Reject option for approval
Rejected order notify to sales user
Record the every user process.
Configure users for Approval.
- ☑ First level and 2nd level users will get notifications for approval.
- ☑ Users: Sales Person, Sales Officer and Sales Manger.
Request for first approval.
- ☑ Send for Approval.
- ☑ After send for approval order state will update from Quotation to Waiting Approval.
- ☑ Notification: Get notification Sales Officer(which was configured in 1st level approval).
Other users can not approve the order.
- ☑ Only that user can approve the order which is configured under the sales (1st level approval).
Request for Second approval.
- ☑ Menus: First Level Approval menu can see only Sale Officer & Manager.
- ☑ Approve or Reject the order.
- ☑ After approve the order state will be update from Waiting Approval to Aproved.
- ☑ Notification: Get notification Sales Manager(which was configured in 2nd level approval).
- ☑ Menus: First Level & Second Approval can see only Sale Manager.
- ☑ Confirm or Reject the order.
- ☑ After confirm the order state will be update from Approved to Sales Order.
- ☑ Notification: Get notification Sales User.
Record all user process.
- ☑ Record the every single moments done by the users.
- ☑ Who has Approved(By) & When is done(Date).
- ☑ If user can reject the order, then sales user can get notification.
- ☑ After reject the order state will be update to the Draft.
- ☑ Record that moment who has rejected the order and when was rejected.
- ☑ Notification: Get notification Sales User of rejected order.
Hire Odoo Developers
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.