Adult Day Care Center for Senior Citizensby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Website (website)
• Project (project)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Adult Day Care Center for Senior Citizens
This app allow you to manage adult day care center and activities for adult day care services. This is on top of Odoo other applications so it is fully integrated app with odoo standard apps.
- Allow Visitor / Customer / Adult Person to create day care request registration as self assessment form.
- Once request created in backend - system will send email to notify person who submit request by email.
- Management of Adult dare care request and registrations in backend system by Sales / Respected Teams
- Communication in open chatter for more details gathering.
- Printing Adult Dare Care registration pdf report.
- Quote/Sales order can be created from Day Care Registration.
- Billing and Invocing.
- Task generation from Sales order.
- Meetings can be created from Task.
- History of Adult Person in system.
- Report of meetings and Adult person history of activities.
- For more details please watch video and below screenshots.
- Click here to see old version video
Click here to see new version video
Role for Adult Day Care Center Management
- Customer can create and fill "Day Care Assessment Request" on website.
- After fill form customer can submit.
- Sales Manager can communicate with customer.
- Sales Manager can view Day Care Requests.
- Sales Manager can assign Day Care Request to Sale User .
- Sales Manager can see and manage Configuration/Activity Type.
- Sales Manager can view Reports/Activities.
- Sales Manager can create and manage Activities/Adult Acitivities.
- Sales Manager can create and manage Activities/Acitivities.
- Sales Manager can create and manage Activities/Pricelist.
- Sales Manager can do other work role same as "Sales User".
- Sales User can communicate with customer.
- Sales User can view Day Care Requests.
- Sales User can Print PDF Report(Day Care Information).
- Sales User can do Convert to Opportunity.
- Sales User can click Update Adult Information.
- Sales User can create Quotation and send to Quotation .
- Sales User can Confirm Quotation.
- Sales User can Print PFD Report(Quotation).
- Project User can view Tasks.
- Project User can Create Meeting.
- Project User can Print PDF Report(Adult Care Meeting).
- Project Manager can view Tasks.
- Project Manager can Create Meeting.
- Project Manager can Print PDF Report(Adult Care Meeting).
- Accounting User can Create Customer Invoice.
- Accounting User can Print PDF Report(Invoice).
2. Sales Manager
3. Sales User
4. Project User
5. Project Manager
6. Accounting User
Role of Customer
Role of Sales Manager
Role of Sales User
Role of Project User
Role of Project Manager
Role of Accounting User
- Day Care
- Adult Members
- Day Care Requests
- Approved Requests
- Adult Activities
- Activity Type
Highlevel Workflow Process
- Customer / Adult Person Fill Self Assessement form ==> Create Inquiries in Backend ==> Create Qoute / Sales Order ==> Task Created by System + Invoice/Billing Created ==> Create Meeting Schedules by Task / Activity.
Day Care Webpage / Homepage
You have to design home page by yourself - This is just for demo purpose.
Day Care Assessment Request Form
Day Care Requests List View
Day Care Requests
Day Care Requests - Extra Info Tab
Day Care Requests - Day Care Information
Day Care Requests - Email
Day Care Requests - Update Adult Information
When you click on Update Adult Information Button update day care request info on Adult Person.
Adult Members List
Checked "Is Adult Member?" For assign as Adult Member
Adult Members - Applicant Information
Adult Members - Medical Information
Adult Members - Day Care Activities
Adult Members - Lead Detail
Activities - Is Adult Activity
Sales Order - Adult Members
Created Task on Sale Order Line
Task - Adult Person, Create Meeting
Meeting - Day Care Activities
Meeting - Day Care Information
Quotations List View
Orders List View
Day Care Activities List
Adult Activity List View
Pricelist List View
Passed Adult Person - Sale Order to Invoice
Print Adult Care Detail
Adult Member PDF Report
Print Day Care Information
Day Care Request PDF Report
Sale Order Report
Tasks/Schedules/Adult Care Meeting
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.