|Lines of code||111|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
This module extend stock_enterprise enterprise module by adding three additional aggregate fields:
- To know total number of unique outbound and inbound shipments.
- To know total number of picked / delivered products and product categories linked to shipments.
and two additional pie charts:
- To know how many shipments are according to different operations types and status wise for the day, week, month, quarter and year.
To increase operational efficiency and accuracy of your warehouse, get a visual and real-time (or near real-time) analytics snapshot using charts, graphs, pivots, aggregated and formulated data
As a warehouse manager you have an instant overview of your facility and know in one glance whether your warehouse is meeting its goals and sustains a reliable performance by tracking the right metrics and watching the various kind of operations for a specified period of time (i.e. for last 7 days / 30 days / 365 days, today, this week / month / quarter / year, yesterday and last week / month / quarter / year).
User'll also be able to:- Examine what is the average amount of time elapsed between pick release and actual shipment?
- Monitor how efficiently are received materials being moved from the receiving locations into their final storage locations?
- Customize charts and graphs or filter on data to analyze the warehouse operational performance.
- Track how effective are operation plans?
- Customize dashboard to display data in a variety of formats.
- Observe how many total quantity of items you have on hand and the total quantity of ordered items that are yet to reach warehouse and out from it.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.