This module extend sale_enterprise enterprise module by adding eleven additional aggregate fields:
- To display Avg. ordered qty, avg. delivered qty, avg. invoiced qty and avg. qty to invoice.
- To know total number of unique sold products and product categories, countries, sales teams, sales persons, compaigns, sources and mediums linked to quotations and sales orders.
and three additional pie charts:
- To know which campaigns, sources and mediums are bringing the most business for the day, week, month, quarter and year.
Provides users with an instant visual representation of their sales KPIs using charts, graphs, pivots, aggregated and formulated data
It provides the perfect overview of the progress of the sales team by focusing on sales growth for a specified period of time (i.e. for last 7 days / 30 days / 365 days, today, this week / month / quarter / year, yesterday and last week / month / quarter / year).
You can gain an insight into how this sort of real-time sales monitoring can augment your operational management and improve your profit margins.
User'll also be able to:-Comprehensively review each sales rep's / sales team's performance and understand their progress relative to their peers.
- How are sales going this day, week, month, quarter and year.
- Identify where the sales process is most effective and where it needs the most help.
- Customize charts and graphs or filter on data to analyze the sales performance.
- Are sales activities meeting business goals?
- Which products, campaigns, sales teams, sources and mediums are bringing the most business for the day, week, month, quarter and year?
- Track the top revenue generating customers, regions, sales teams and sales reps.
- Customize dashboard to display data in a variety of formats.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.