This module allows you to build/design a home page dashboard using widgets. Some widgets are ready out of the box, but it is easy to create your own widgets using detailed readme file. The procedure for adding new sub-modules with dashboard widgets is easy even for inexperienced developers.
Steps to start using the home dashboard module:
- install the Home Dashboard module
- install available sub-modules with additional widgets for Home Dashboard (they are free for buyers of the main module)
- configure built-in widgets by setting bootstrap grid columns
- disable unwanted widgets
- add quick links, add tiles you want to show in Home Page Dashboard
Some screenshots which will help you see what the home page design might look like when using this module
Some backend screenshots:
Home Dashboard Widgets List
Home Dashboard Quick Links
Layout Settings for each Home Dashboard Widget
Dashboard Quick Link Form
Please note: Only the main module is paid. Other dependent sub-module(s) can be downloaded for free:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.