Stock Consignee Management (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1857|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Odoo 14 Consignee Transfer Management (Community)
Module allows to transfer items to your consigneee and when items are used by consignee than make them invoice for that items using sale order.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Create Consignee as internal user.
- Assign location to consignee record.
- Store manager can transfer products to consignee with consignee transfer.
- Consignee can request for return transfer to store manager with consignee return transfer.
- One consignee can transfer products to another consignee with consignee to consignee transfer.
- Store manager can import consignee transfer, consignee return transfer and consignee to consignee transfer using xls sheet.
- Create Sale order for consume items by consignee.
- Reports, for consignee location product status.
- Product expiry notification mail to consignee.
Important Note: For xls file import we have added sample xls files into 'wizard' folder. Follow structure of file to import data direct into odoo.
How to use
- Create user as consignee and related partner will become consignee and location will be assign automatically.
- Create partner as consignee and location of consignee to link.
- Form Inventory menu, user can create consignee transfer record and make internal transfer.
- Click on request button to make request to consignee that items are ready for transfer to his location.
- Consignee will confirm the request for incoming transfer.
- Once transfer is confirm. Create internal transfer using ready to transfer button.
Import Consignee Transfer
Consignee Return Transfer
- Consignee can request to store manager to return some items.
- Store manager will confirm return transfer request by clicking on confirm button.
- Once store manager will confirm return transfer. Create internal picking.
Import Consignee Return Transfer
Consignee to Consignee Transfer
- One consignee can request for another consignee for items.
- From consignee will confirm the request.
- From consignee will create internal picking for to consignee.
- Reference of internal picking can be seen into form.
Import Consignee to Consignee Transfer
- When consignee is consuming items. Make entry of it and as per need make sale order from it and make invoice consignee for consume items.
- Make confirm and done to make sale order from consume items.
Import Consume Items
- 'Create Sale order as Confirm': from consume items, when sale order is creating if you want to make that sale order as confirm.
- 'Create SO on Consume Item Import': When we are importing consume items from xls sheet, if we want to create direct sale order from it.
- 'Send Mail Notification on Sale order Create': When sale order is creating from consume items. IF you want to send mail to your consignee that sale order is created for his/her consume items.
- "Create Consignee Location" : If you want to create consignee location automatically when consignee is creating. Enable this configuration.
- Different Mail configuration is available when making request, confirm of transfer record.
- "Send Alert for Product Expire to Consignee": If you want to send mail notification to your consignee that product is expiring in his/her location. Enable this option.
- From schedule actions --> 'Consignee Product Expiry' scheduler will send mail to all your consignee. Where found product is going to expire.
- From Inventory-->Reporting-->Stock Consignee report, User can print inventory status for consignee product wise or product status using consignee wise.
- Product Wise Report
- Consignee Wise Report
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.