Try to imagine when you input a lot of information on the form view, and then suddenly your browser freezes, you cannot do anything on the browser, and you must restart the browser or in another case your power is shutted down. In that situation, you recognize your form hasn't been saved and you really lost your data. With this app, it will help you save your form automatically at a particular time, you avoid losing your data in case.
1. Set a particular time to save form view automatically.
After install this app. Default of particular time is 30 seconds. Go to Setting --> Technical --> System Parameters and change "auto_save_timer_key" parameter to apply new particular time saving the form.
2. Allow to save new form automatically or not
Go to Genernal Settings
3. Allow to save a form has any state automatically
If this option isn't selected, then only form has draft state will be saved automatically.
4. If a form hasn't state attribute. It always will be saved automatically.
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.