Employee Travel and Travel Expense Managementby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Expenses (hr_expense)
• Invoicing (account)
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||1029|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 8.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 15.0|
Employee Travel Management and Expense Management
Travel Management Odoo App
Employee Travel Management with Employee Expense in Odoo
Odoo Travel Management App for Employee Travels
This app allows you to manage travel of your employees and expense advance and submit expense claims as shown in below screenshots.
- Allow your employee (Andrew A Smith as a sample demo example) to request for travel and advance payment for expenses.
- Employees (Andrew A Smith in this example) can confirm the travel request.
- HR Officer (Herry B Trump) will add other information on travel request form then approve travel request.
- After returning, the HR Officer (Herry B Trump) can add expenses on the travel request form.
- HR Officer / Expense Officer (Herry B Trump) can create Expenses (Odoo Standard) from the create expenses button.
- Expense sheet (Odoo Standard) employees can view from the smart button on employee travel request form.
- Allow users to print a Travel Request PDF Report as shown in the sample below.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
Created Menus :
- Travel Request
- Employee Travel Request
- Travel Requests To Approve
- Travel Request
Workflow of Module: Draft ->Confirmed -> Approved (Rejected) -> Returned ->Expenses Submitted
List of Sample Users we have used in demonstrate on below screens:
Employee ==> Andrew A Smith
Officer ==> Herry B Trump
Login with Employee (Andrew A Smith) Create Travel Request and Submit for Approval
Employee (Andrew A Smith) Request for Advance payment by Filling Advance Payment Tab (This does not create any payment entry / accounting entry).
Employee (Andrew A Smith) Confirm Travel Request for Approval Purpose from Officer
Login With HR Officer (Herry B Trump) Showing List of Confirmed - Travel Requests
Officer (Herry B Trump) Add Other Information as Shown
Officer (Herry B Trump) Approve Travel Request for Employee
Officer (Herry B Trump) add Expenses once Employee Return Back after Travelling
Officer (Herry B Trump) can now Create Expense Sheet from click on Crete Expenses Button on Travel Request Form
Open Expense Sheet from given Expenses Smart Button on Travel Request
Created Expense Form [Odoo Standard]
Print Travel Request PDF
Print PDF Report - Travel Request [Sample]
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.