Minutes of Meetingby FOSS INFOTECH PVT LTD http://www.fossinfotech.com
|Lines of code||388|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Minutes Of Meeting & Task Allocation
Using this application, You can add your Minutes Of meeting , You can take a PDF copy and can also send it through mail. It has a provision to allocate tasks for a respective project to multiple users.
- You can Print a copy of the MOM in PDF Format
- You can e-mail the MOM(in PDF Format) to the respective attendees
- Allocate Multiple tasks to Multiple users in one click of a button
- Track the status of the task in the meeting screen instead of switching to 'All Tasks' Menu
Make sure your outgoing mail server is configured.
How it Works
- Go to 'Calendar' Menu --> Click on 'Meetings' Menu and create a meeting.
- Tag the attendees , Give the start and end date of the Meeting, Enter the Description of the meeting and select the 'Project'.
- On creation of an event , Odoo By default sends an invitation email to the attendees through which the attendees accept or decline the invitation.
- Scroll down to find the newly available fields, 'Description' & 'Action Items'.
- Scroll Down to find the 'task allocation' line item.
- Define the name , Description, Tag the Employee and the Deadline of the task.
- You can view the status of the task in the same tab rather than switching to tasks Menu.
- Once you are done assigning the tasks, Click on Create/Update tasks.
- You can print the MOM in PFD Format, by clicking on the button 'Print MOM'
- You can also Email the MOM (In PFD Format) to the respective attendees.
- To do that, Click on 'Email MOM' button, A wizard pops-up On which it displays the name of the attendees where you can tag additional contacts if required.
- Click on 'Send' to send the MOM.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.