Generate Different Barcode & Internal Reference (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||247|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo 14 Generate Different Barcode & Internal Reference (Enterprise)
This module allows to generate products barcode number & internal reference number.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo Enterprise Edition. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- Before Install the module, install the below python packeges. 1. sudo apt-get install barcode
2. sudo pip3 install pyBarcode
- In 'Product Variants' menu select product and if you want to generate barcode number, select 'Generate Barcode Number' option then popup window will open.
- When click on generate button, products barcode number is generate. If checkbox is true then it will override the existing barcode number of products.
- In Image 1, if you select 'Generate Internal Reference' option then below popup window will open. When click on generate button, products Internal reference number is generate. If checkbox is true then it will override the existing internal reference number of products.
- In configuration, we have options available for generate products barcode & internal reference number when new product is created.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.