Employee Skills and Qualificationsby Aktiv Software http://www.aktivsoftware.com
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||453|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 15.0 v 9.0|
Employee Skills and Qualifications
The Employee Skills and Qualifications module will help the user to add employees important skills and qualification during recruitment and while creating new employee. The space for these attributes were not provided in default Odoo module so Aktiv came up with this module. Here are its features listed below:
- Employee can enter various technical and non-technical skills.
- Under the qualification attribute employee can list down their qualifications.
- Employees can also attach certificates/degree/transcripts.
- Admin can also track the server actions made for various client server through history management feature.
- Validations are also provided for the date field so that employee can avoid entering future dates in their professional experience.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites required before installation.
Also, you can configure Skills and Qualifications from Configuration menu.
- Configuration > Skills > Technical Skills/ Non-Technical Skills.
- Configuration > Qualifications > Degree / Institute / Certifications.
Under the Employee tab you can see a Skills attribute where Admin/HR can enter the technical and non-technical skills as configured.
Non-Technical skills can be mentioned under this attribute as shown in the image.
The qualifications attribute is for saving employees educational qualifications.
Admin/HR can also attach certifications of the employee under certifications attribute.
The professional experience will contain the below shown attributes where certificates can also be attached.
We have provided validations in date field which will avoid the user to add future dates for employees professional experience/qualifications/certifications. If user enters any future dates a warning wizard will be displayed on the Odoo screen.
Get Help & Support
Aktiv All Apps Migrate To Latest version
Please log in to comment on this module