Workorders MRP from Maintenance Requestby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Manufacturing (mrp)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||308|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Maintenance Request Integrate Manufacturing Order
Equipment Maintenance Request with Work Orders of MRP
Work Orders for Maintenance Request of Equipment
This app allows you to manage work orders operations of equipment maintenance requests using work orders of MRP manufacturing operations. That way you can easily integrate your maintenance requests, work orders and flow using MRP manufacturing work orders.
- Allow your Equipment Manager to create a Manufacturing Order from the Maintenance Request directly. (Please make sure the equipment manager should be in the manufacturing group as well.)
- Allow you to configure maintenance manufacturing details on equipment form which will be used when you create maintenance requests for that equipment (fill automatically from equipment).
- System will show all manufacturing orders and work orders directly from maintenance request form using smart buttons.
- System will show maintenance requests and equipment reference on manufacturing order and work orders operations of MRP.
- Also add maintenance requests and equipment reference on pdf report of Odoo standard manufacturing report.
- Using the app you can track all the operations which your users are going to use to maintain equipment. All the operations you can create on BOM form as shown in screenshots. (Note that BOM operations tabs and Components tabs are from odoo standard). Our app does not change anything on BOM form but we are just using it to raise maintenance manufacturing order from maintenance request form.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
Sample Screenshots Users:
Equipment Manager ==> Abraham
Manufacturing User ==> Wood Carver
Manufacturing Info tab added on Equipments Form (logged in with Equipment Manager)
Components of Bill of Material (Odoo Standard) (logged in with Manufacturing User)
Operations of Bill of Material (Odoo Standard) (logged in with Manufacturing User)
Maintenance Manufacturing Order button added on Maintenance request (logged in with Equipment Manager)
Open wizard from Maintenance Manufacturing Order button (logged in with Equipment Manager)
Created Manufacturing order form view (logged in with Equipment Manager)
Created Manufacturing order form view (logged in with Manufacturing User)
Work Orders tab on Manufacturing order form (logged in with Manufacturing User)
Pass Reference of Maintenace Request on Manufacturing Order (logged in with Manufacturing User)
Manufacturing Orders and Work Order smart button added on Maintenance request form (logged in with Equipment Manager)
Open list view of manufacturing orders from smart button (logged in with Equipment Manager)
Open list view of Work orders from smart button (logged in with Equipment Manager)
Manufacturing User can Print Production Order(MRP) Report
Maintenance Request and Equipment Added on MRP Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.