Helpdesk Ticket Number on Timesheetby manaTec GmbH https://www.manatec.de
• Timesheets (timesheet_grid)
• Employees (hr)
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||26|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Ticket Number on Timesheet
A module to automatically append the helpdesk ticket number to the time recording entry.
If several tickets from the helpdesk module are assigned to a task, the time overview of the task does not show which ticket they come from. If a customer now wants to know to which tickets the time bookings belong, this is only possible with great manual effort. In order to address this problem, the ticket number is automatically appended to the description when the time is booked in a ticket. Thus, the ticket number is automatically displayed in the time overview of the task in the project module and thus also traceable for the customer.
- Bugfix: When duplicating a worklog entry, a ticket number "False" was added in description: fixed
- Improvement: If a timerecord's description already contains the added number, and the line is edited, the number will not be added a second time
- Changed internal module name to use underscores in accord with Odoo guidelines
Contact & Support
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.