Mrp alternative materialby Dmmsys email@example.com http://www.bonainfo.com,www.dmmsys.com
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||393|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Mrp Substitute Material Management
According to the pre-defined material substitute strategy, during MRP calculation, automatically generate operation orders for the corresponding substitute material.
- Pre-defined material substitute groups and substitute strategy.
- Allow manual assign to use an item in the substitute group
- Allows to allocate quantities for materials in the substitution group
based on the total demand quantity and the pre-defined ratio in the substitution group
- According to the priority order, when the inventory of high-priority materials is insufficient,
the materials whose inventory quantity meets the demand quantity are directly used .
- When the inventory of high-priority materials cannot meet the demand,
first consume the inventory of high-priority substitute materials,
and use the inventory of low-priority materials in order of priority to meet the demand quantity..
- The same main material, in different products, can have different material substitution scope .
to meet the different quality grade requirements of different products for this material，
Manufacture order automaticly substitute 6-01-30 by 6-01-32
- Do not use the module in a production environment
As a data cleansing tool, data can be clear easily, but restore dificultly. So do not use it in a production environment.
- Do not have to clean up the basic object data
Do not easily clean the product, product classification and other basic object data. The module will clean up the default data of the base object, causing some functions of the module to not work normally. If you have to clean up, cleaning up the object, you need to re-upgrade the module where the object to be cleaned up to restore the default data.
All our modules have been tested repeatedly on the corresponding version of odoo using Firefox and Google Chrome. You purchased modules will get 90 Days free support (not include free download moudles) incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
Product & Services
Get Help & Support
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.